The Wind Operating and Maintenance Expense Survey (WOMES) is an HGP copyrighted database covering the key performance and economic parameters for commercial, operating, electrical-generating plants in the United States, whose primary electric power conversion source is wind.
The following wind measurement and wind production issues have been researched, organized and analyzed, and are continually updated in our database, to provide the user with up-to-date facts and analyses.
- All Phases of Wind Project Development
- Comprehensive Wind Measurement analysis
- Economics and the Cost of Wind Energy
- Siting and Project Feasibility Studies
- Permitting and Zoning
- Environmental issues, including Wildlife impacts, Noise, and Lighting
- Renewable Energy Portfolio Standards (RPS) - The How's and Why's
- Construction and Generation Issues, Capacity and Equipment
HGP updates the database on an ongoing basis, and provides its active clients with the information and analysis held within the database.